• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine: Bloody Choices Cover

4 posts in this topic

Good morning all.

I have a question / request for information. Being new to the posting (though not to the boards), I am sure I will get the obligatory demands to do things differently. So feel free, for all the good it will do!

I have recently acquired the original cover art to the Wolverine: Bloody Choices graphic novel by Jusko. It is a lovely piece.

But comic art is not my area of expertise. I understand that on pieces that have traded before, there are resources to determine pricing, and those same resources can ballpark you for certain artists. I have done both of these.

I suppose I am just asking for opinions on what would be the best forum for such a piece.

And if you feel like saying post a picture, then that will involve me figuring out photobucket, which means we will probably be here all day.

Enjoy reading with you guys, and thanks for the time.

Zac

Good morning all.

But comic art is not my area of expertise. I understand that on pieces that have traded before, there are resources to determine pricing, and those same resources can ballpark you for certain artists. I have done both of these.

I suppose I am just asking for opinions on what would be the best forum for such a piece.

Zac

I suppose the OA section of the boards is a good place to discuss this OA cover :gossip:

But what is it exactly you are trying to do? Figure out value(which I always find odd AFTER someone has obtained a page (shrug) ) ? Discuss what a nice cover it is?

Is this the cover?

154145.jpg.51b363b0a6ac8267a9a4671a0b88ba44.jpg