• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Puppet Master

9 posts in this topic

Anyone getting into this ?? i found it was being released tomorrow by Action labs/danger zone comics. i was a big fan of these movies from back and the day and i think i'll be jumping on a few of these variant covers.

Puppet_Master_1_FrontCoverStandard-adj.jpg

all the variants - http://www.flickeringmyth.com/2015/03/check-out-all-24-variant-covers-for-puppet-master-1.html

Twenty four Variants? That's way too many. But I liked the old movies, except for the one that starred Corey Feldman as the old puppetmaster. They actually put flour in his hair to make it look grey.

Corey feldman ??? i don't recall seeing that one lol i have the set of movies on dvd as well.

24 is abit much, i do like a few of them. some of them are just the images of the original movie covers.

As an aside, Full Moon Features ran a contest on their facebook to have your work published as one of the variant covers. Unfortunately I missed this or I would have submitted something, they selected five winners!

I really hope they do something like this again.

i was considering getting a few of the variants from their website, still contemplating it. i was able today to get the standard cover, and one of the blade covers.

Hollywood is redoing Poltergeist so Puppet Master is not a far off chance at a redo in the future. hm

I would love to see a modern version of these films made. the puppets would look bad in CGI rather then the old fashion way. even though the old films are still classics.

FINALLY had time to read the first issue. it wasn't bad at all. reminded me alot of the movies. i'm looking forward to the next issue.

hell if i wasn't getting so many comics graded this weekend i would take the variant i have and get them graded...