• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

From the vault...

31 posts in this topic

Ok everyone, let's see them.. Pull out the secret codes from your sock drawers, crack open those vaults... and show off some of your Original Art pieces that are now in your private collection FOR LIFE! Im talking about those pieces that you will inevitably be buried with...

I don't have any to start this off, so I'm leaving it up to you!

(thumbs u

This one is kind of cool/funny....I bought some 3 Geeks pages years ago from Rich Koslowski. He threw in some bonus material and this was one of them. Thought it was hilarious that it had Chuckles on it. I saw Chuckles roaming the Bmore Con floor later that year and grabbed him and asked if he would sign a page of art for me. Chuck agreed!

3GeeksChuck_zpsuinqow1a.jpg

No scan of it to show off, but being a Wildstorm junkie, my one piece that's never leaving the collection is the cover for Wildcats: Nemesis #5 that I bought off of Talent Caldwell about 8 or so years back. I have a picture of it framed & matted on CAF.

Wildcats Nemesis #5 Cover

I've posted these in the OA forum and random Booster Gold threads before, but I don't need much encouragement to post my favorites.

2zf8l8z.jpg

This one is kind of cool/funny....I bought some 3 Geeks pages years ago from Rich Koslowski. He threw in some bonus material and this was one of them. Thought it was hilarious that it had Chuckles on it. I saw Chuckles roaming the Bmore Con floor later that year and grabbed him and asked if he would sign a page of art for me. Chuck agreed!

3GeeksChuck_zpsuinqow1a.jpg

ha! awesome

I got discouraged from collecting OA when I found out someone here has most of the only art I'd want - OA from UXM 173.

Good luck to that guy (I forget who it is), & I hope you end up with the entire issue one day!

:)

-slym