• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD: Thank you

31 posts in this topic

I know I posted some of these a few days ago, but I have drastically reduced the prices on everything. Need some cash, so these are priced to move. Don't be scared to make an offer!

REMEMBER :news: OFFERS ARE WELCOME :news:

Rules: Please no probation listes or HoS'ers. Time stamped :takeit: is

king in thread or PM.

All books are sold as is with no warranty implied and no refunds. All damage books will need to be reported to me and insurance will be filed.

Shipping carrier is USPS. $12 to ship up to 2 books and any additional will be $4. Raw's will be $8 for up to 5 books with $4 additional 5 books. If you want signature confirmation that can be added for $2.

Signatures are required with any purchase of $750 or more.

Payment: Paypal

I listed them for two days on Ebay, then pulled them off. They were fixed price listings, so you can take the listing down whenever you want. I took the listings down, and then posted them on this site. I believe that's all within the rules. Of both sites.

I listed them for two days on Ebay, then pulled them off. They were fixed price listings, so you can take the listing down whenever you want. I took the listings down, and then posted them on this site. I believe that's all within the rules. Of both sites.

Wasnt trying to say you were breaking rules. Just saw that people actually bid on some of your books and won and obviously didnt pay. Just thought that really sucked and felt bad for you.

But, the X-Force 11 sold last week, and the buyer messaged me saying he couldn't pay. So for that one, yes.

Seems to be happening more... Ive had a few books recently where the buyers had backed out on eBay. Super annoying.

Aye. Me too. Hate hate npb's.