• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1 comic book + 1 meal + 1 of anything else for the apocalypse

27 posts in this topic

Does that meal come with a drink because I'd hate to waste my "anything else" wish on a medium coke with ice if that's already coming with the meal.

lol yes, a full meal... Entree, 2 sides, and a drink... And a desert as well... If you like

Daredevil Born Again

Crab legs (I developed an allergy recently but used to love them. Apocalypse, it wouldn't matter as much)

My kids. (To hear me complain about how my eyes are swelling up due to eating crab legs. And maybe to read me my comics if the swelling gets too bad.)

•Marvel 2-In-1 Annual #7

•An overflowing seafood plate filled with lobster, crab, scallops, and oysters.

•A set of Beverly Hillbillies episodes on DVD so I can laugh myself silly during the final hours.

- Fantastic Four 250

- Baton Rouge back ribs and shoestring fries

- ... I hesitate to ask for a famous actress in the event that, y'know, she's not interested? The Enterprise with teleport capabilities, replicator, and holodeck seems to cover all of my bases