• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Death of Superman Page

6 posts in this topic

Looking to buy a page from the DOS story arc - preferably looking for a page out of: MOS 18, JLA 69, Superman 74, Adventures of Superman 497, Action 684, MOS 19.

Looking for a minor page - i.e., one NOT featuring Superman or Doomsday prominently in order to keep costs down.

Shoot me a PM if you have one for sale.

Yeah, me too ! They seem hard to find so I've decided to try to find the next best thing which ,for me, would be a nice Dan Jurgens page featuring Supes prominently. Anybody got any suggestions?

Yeah, me too ! They seem hard to find so I've decided to try to find the next best thing which ,for me, would be a nice Dan Jurgens page featuring Supes prominently. Anybody got any suggestions?

Not sure if I have what you're looking for... But... Take a gander at my For Sale folder on CAF (link in my signature) Got a jurgens superman splash and a jurgens Doomsday pinup for sale in there.

Hi all,

As mentioned in another thread, I have a great piece by the art team

that "killed" Superman - Dan Jurgens & Brett Breeding:

DC heroes (1997) poster art

The piece is HUGE in size (much larger than a DPS), as it was created

for a poster.

It is confirmed by both artists that the piece was published, but I don't have

an image of the published version in hand (yet).

You can e-mail me at:

galschwart@gmail.com

or PM me if you prefer.

Thanks,

Gal