• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

I got my really super awesome RAK from Count Zero today......so sweet,i really needed that in this dark chapter that seems to never end!

Thank you sir for helping out with some sunshine!.

Jimmers.

:applause:

Mostly read the comics...nice to escape....and Wolverton?! The best,thank you again!

Date night set up to play the game tomorrow ,will get pics! :)

Glad it made it! Enjoy (thumbs u

Try 'strengths'

9 letter word with one vowel-that always gets em

Playing Hangman tonight! :banana:

:headbang:

Was wicked great nostalgic fun!We were yard sale kids,meaning most what we had was old second hand toys and everything....but very happy!So playing this with the wife was great,made me think of hanging out with my kid sister'....so I'm having her over to play soon.... I'll team up with my nephew ,and Arden can help her.seriously,this RAK has brought a lot of happiness in a bummer time.Merci beaucoup!

OK. Let's see if we can get this rolling again. I am offering up another Frank Frazetta art book. This time Book Two. Excluding anyone who has claimed any of the last 5 RAKs. Free shipping in the US and I will cover the first $10 anywhere else. I'll probably throw in a few extras.

photo%2045.jpg