• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

I am going to start a separate thread for this so it does not cause confusion in other threads.

This can be one of the most giving communities on the web and I believe people can be kind and generous overall.

Here are the rules:

You make the stipulations for your RAK ( i.e. only people who have given in a charity thread can take this or whatever)

This will be a community run thread. If you see someone taking advantage of other people's good nature, call them on it. Do it in a courteous manner.

If it is found you are taking advantage (by poll), then you will be listed here on the first page and not allowed to participate.

There is no stipulation on what and how often you take a RAK but remember – do you really want to be thought of as the person who abused your fellow member's good nature.

When your RAK is taken put the pic in spoilers and say who took it so there is a record.

Most of all have fun

I will not be bumping this thread. It will thrive or die by participation.

As far as I am concerned if you want to post a RAK feel free to do so. It is the job of the giver to keep track of there RAK. The taker needs to make sure they specify which RAK they are taking.

List of banned participants:

The First RAK

I gave it away w/o a take it :)

2nt93wg.jpg4kvdc7.jpg1zv5o91.jpgb4chsn.jpg

Here's another way to eliminate drama-person who wants the RAK Pms the giver. No one knows who is taking so no drama. Person who gave last PMs the next giver with that info so one guy doesnt take everything.

Anyway if someone takes a lot who cares-there's always more givers than takers so takers should be cherished.

Here's another way to eliminate drama-person who wants the RAK Pms the giver. No one knows who is taking so no drama. Person who gave last PMs the next giver with that info so one guy doesnt take everything.

That would eliminate all drama but it makes it harder for the community to police the thread. Say what you will about the "negative" people in the PIF thread, at least they are acting as the community police, which is what we want….sometimes.

There cant be any junk donkeys because no one has to give-thats the beauty of this idea.