• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thor 165 CGC 9.6 Value

36 posts in this topic

I feel like there was a buzz around the book when there was speculation that he was going to be Star Lord's father in GotG2.

But it feels like it has cooled down since it makes more sense that...

The Collector will be reveal as his father

Any articles back this theory up or is it your own. Warlock will be introduced as some point even if he is someone's father or not, But Marvel could go all Darth Vader being Luke's father. I wonder why Marvel has not used the bad guy father good guy son move yet.?

I feel like there was a buzz around the book when there was speculation that he was going to be Star Lord's father in GotG2.

Any articles back this theory up or is it your own. Warlock will be introduced as some point even if he is someone's father or not, But Marvel could go all Darth Vader being Luke's father. I wonder why Marvel has not used the bad guy father good guy son move yet.?

This was an article I read.... and it made so much sense.

Thing like The Collector sent the Ravagers to obtain the stone... the same he did with sending them to obtain his son (Starlord).

In GotG, the one ravager says they should have turned him in like they were supposed to...

Then the stuff about The Collector's race and how StarLords mother was referring to him as an Angle and such.

http://screenrant.com/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-returning-characters/

While The Collector (Benicio Del Toro) is a key supporting player in Phase 3 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, that doesn’t necessarily mean he has a role in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.

“He’ll reappear. I don’t know if he’s gonna [be in] the next one. I do think his story is really compelling, and I think he’s one of those very interesting shades of gray characters.” - James Gunn, director of GotG

Thing like The Collector sent the Ravagers to obtain the stone... the same he did with sending them to obtain his son (Starlord).

In GotG, the one ravager says they should have turned him in like they were supposed to...

Then the stuff about The Collector's race and how StarLords mother was referring to him as an Angle and such.

I don't buy it. I still think it'll be Warlock. When Starlord's mother was referring to him on her death bed, she referred to hims as an "angel" or something like that. Almost like some sort of diety. ...that really fits "HIM".

I don't buy it. I still think it'll be Warlock. When Starlord's mother was referring to him on her death bed, she referred to hims as an "angel" or something like that. Almost like some sort of diety. ...that really fits "HIM".

+1

I was recently offered $2200 through ha.com for my 9.6 Savannah. But I ain't selling!

$2200 is actually way too much. You've got to think about it. This thing is going to sit on a shelf for months, waiting for the right guy to come buy it. There's a limited buyer pool. They've got to be able to make a little money on it too. The investment is all on their side. They're doing you a favor offering you $2200!

#pawnstars

I was recently offered $2200 through ha.com for my 9.6 Savannah. But I ain't selling!

$2200 is actually way too much. You've got to think about it. This thing is going to sit on a shelf for months, waiting for the right guy to come buy it. There's a limited buyer pool. They've got to be able to make a little money on it too. The investment is all on their side. They're doing you a favor offering you $2200!

#pawnstars

This is not accurate at all

#pawnstars

I think he meant this as a (not funny) joke.

#pawnstars

XDW8eFJ.gif

#pawnstars

XDW8eFJ.gif

lol