• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Accepting limited submissions for Peter Laird and Steve Lavigne for FCBD

5 posts in this topic

Hello all!

For the 3rd year in a row, I'm accepting a limited number of Signature Series submissions for Peter Laird (TMNT co-creator) and Steve Lavigne (long-time inker/letterer/colorist) on Free Comic Book Day. If you're interested, please send me a PM and I'll start a group PM in the next day or so so I can explain the details all at once. This has the potential to be a very limited signing and I've devised a way to make it as fair as possible to everyone.

Thanks!

Due to the strong interest and the limited nature of the signing, I'm going to cut off any future subs for this Laird signing. If you're interested in Lavigne, I'm sure I can help you out, but please no more requests for Laird at the moment.

If you haven't sent a book to me but we have a PM chain going, you're ok. (thumbs u

Thanks!