• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Adventures #12 for sale

15 posts in this topic

One book...I guess 20 technically. I have a sealed 20 pack of DC's and there is the BA #12 just sitting right on the front, just begging me to crack her open and have her graded. The thing has been in there for 20+ years and I just don't have the heart to open it before trying at least to sell it the way it is. I mean there can't be that many of these left sealed, can there? I will cover shipping on this one to North America (exact cost for the rest for the world). Asking price is $1250

31EC0768-A66F-4B34-B906-AD296AD69971.jpg

C5AB6383-AF7E-4BF1-9708-D2113123EDF3.jpg

6C5BE7E5-6A5C-4877-A2D5-850C666A851E.jpg

Jim

Jim, just for clarification, there are 20 books in the pack. $1250 gets you the sealed pack which contains a BA 12 guaranteed in the condition shown in the picture, plus the other 19 books, 18 of which are unknown (assumedly from the same time period as the BA 12 right?) Thanks!

Since neither side is showing a UPC or any packaging details... how were these rung up at the counter?

The other side would have that info on it. I didn't take a pic of that side, thinking that nobody would care about anything other than the BA #12...judging by my PM box, I was wrong. When I get home later tonight, tomorrow, I will upload pics of the other side.

Jim

so the doomsday pack comes with BA12?

No the Doomsday pack doesn't come with the BA pack...I was just trying to give an idea what others look like, as someone was asking where the UPC code was. I will post a scan later on of the actual back (front) of the BA pack when I get home.

Jim

Can't believe it's still here...let's lower to $1,000 plus exact shipping cost.

This book is not a slam dunk 9.8, hence I would have just submitted it myself. It's a 9.4-9.6 (but truly impossible to tell unless the shrinkwrap was removed) and is the perfect book for a Harley collector, who wants a BA #12 like nobody else has (or very few).

Jim