• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MegaCon, May 26-29, 2016

148 posts in this topic

FRANK MILLER

KLAUS JANSON

BRIAN AZZARELLO

ANDY KUBERT

Dark Knight III The Master Race creative team!

:whee:

I sure hope I win one of those lottery spots. Would love to get some books signed by this creative team for sure!

Untitled_zpsnfp6erot.png

Frank has asked us to handle all CGC signings for him in 2016. Because of that all books signed at shows, or mailed in must be processed through our booth.

12443443_1301286109887325_142786829_o_zpshn3ivwdc.jpg

If you are a facilitator who will be at Orlando and want to get your Frank Miller books CGCed please contact me. There is no mark up at all for you. We want to work with fellow facilitators. You just have to make payment at our booth for your books and have us sign off on them. Otherwise they will not be able for CGC Signature Series.

feature-frank-miller-events-v2-1_zpsbb029dho.jpg

Q: I bought a Frank Miller Platinum Fan Experience of Regular Fan Experience ticket. Does this cover my Frank Miller CGC Signature fee?

A. No sadly these Experience ticket prices only guarantee you the chance to get 1-3 raw items signed by Frank. If you wish to CGC these items you must still pay the additional CGC Signature Fee of $150 per item and CGC grading/shipping fees outlined below.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC Signature at a Convention?

A: There is a $150 additional signature fee for each CGC SS book Frank signs at a Convention appearance. Additional Fees such as shipping, CGC grading and other creator fees may apply. This price is deeply discounted and only for guests in attendance at the show, fans not at the show must read the mail in signing section below.

Q: How do I get CGC Signature Series on my books at a show Frank is at?

A: Check back in the coming weeks for a more detailed update on the Frank Miller CGC Signature Series ticketing process.

Q: How much is the cost of getting a Frank Miller CGC SS via Mail Away Signings?

A: If you won't be an attendee at a show Frank is at, you can mail the book to us for one of our monthly signings, or for us to handle at a public show for you. The cost for any mail in item is $350 per book. These prices include, all signing fees, CGC fees, Return shipping, and insurance on your item.

Q: When will Frank Miller be doing mail in signings for CGC Signature Series?

A: Currently we meet with Frank monthly. If you are interested in having a book signed we can arrange for it to be done at our next meeting. Please email us for an exact date as it changes month to month. As mentioned above, there is an increased fee for this as opposed to meeting Frank in person at a convention. This extra fee is to help offset the cost of Franks time while signing in the office, when he could be working.

Q: Can I submit on my own CGC account to waive the additional grading fees?

A: Yes, you are free to submit on your own CGC account (however you must complete the paperwork at our booth and leave the books with our witnesses, we will hand them over to CGC at the end of the show)

Q: What if I am a Dealer and want to set up a private signing for my customers?

A: Please contact me for information on how this will be handled. We are happy to work with every dealer or facilitator who wants to set up their own signing. There is special pricing for dealers and facilitators but please be aware there is now a 100 book minimum to schedule these events.

Q: What forms of payment do you accept?

A: Cash, Check, Money Order, Paypal and Credit Cards via paypal for mail in items. At a show we accept cash and credit cards.​

Q: Will Frank Miller offer any sketch covers for CGC or do any at home commissions?

A: Yes we have a small variety of pre-done CGC Signature Series Sketch Covers for sale for Frank. If you are interested please contact us for more details. We also have a very limited amount of large scale commissions Frank has done at home. You can view these in our web store under the Frank Miller section. At this time he is not taking any requests for at home commissions.

Q: I am a Fan Expo Platinum Experience VIP member, how do I get my sketch covers graded?

​A: All Fan Expo Platinum Experience VIP Member Sketches will be stored at our booth during the show. When you redeem your coupon in your VIP package at our booth you will have the option to CGC your sketch there. Additional Fees do apply and are $200 per sketch this includes CGC Fees, and return USA Shipping.

Hope everyone is enjoying Marvel's Daredevil Season 2 on Netflix: I just finished episode 5 this morning...

JON BERNTHAL

Frank Castle/The Punisher (also Walking Dead)

ELDEN HENSON

Foggy Nelson

OKAY ATOMIC TUESDAY IS HERE:

GREG CAPULLO

DAVID & MEREDITH FINCH

LEINIL FRANCIS YU

JOE MADUREIRA

JAE LEE

ARTHUR ADAMS

ADAM HUGHES

NEAL ADAMS

TONY HARRIS

DAVE JOHNSON

YANICK PAQUETTE

FREDDIE WILLIAMS III

MIKE ZECK

PETER DAVID

AMY CHU

JOYCE CHIN

KEN LASHLEY (at the Hero Inititiative booth)

RAMON PEREZ

CARY NORD

ANDREW C ROBINSON

FRANK TIERI

ALEX SAVIUK

ALLISON SOHN

DAN PARENT

AGNES GARBOWSKA

FERNANDO RUIZ

JAMES O'BARR

MICHAEL GOLDEN

JOHN BEATTY

MIKE MCKONE

MARK IRWIN

PARIS CULLINS

RENEE WITTERSTAETTER

JON SOMMARIVIA

MARK IRWIN

JOSE MARZAN JR.

JEFF DEKAL

JAMES SANDERS III

and more!

OKAY ATOMIC TUESDAY IS HERE:

GREG CAPULLO

DAVID & MEREDITH FINCH

LEINIL FRANCIS YU

JOE MADUREIRA

JAE LEE

ARTHUR ADAMS

ADAM HUGHES

NEAL ADAMS

TONY HARRIS

DAVE JOHNSON

YANICK PAQUETTE

FREDDIE WILLIAMS III

MIKE ZECK

PETER DAVID

AMY CHU

JOYCE CHIN

KEN LASHLEY (at the Hero Inititiative booth)

RAMON PEREZ

CARY NORD

ANDREW C ROBINSON

FRANK TIERI

ALEX SAVIUK

ALLISON SOHN

DAN PARENT

AGNES GARBOWSKA

FERNANDO RUIZ

JAMES O'BARR

MICHAEL GOLDEN

JOHN BEATTY

MIKE MCKONE

MARK IRWIN

PARIS CULLINS

RENEE WITTERSTAETTER

JON SOMMARIVIA

MARK IRWIN

JOSE MARZAN JR.

JEFF DEKAL

JAMES SANDERS III

and more!

More...

wow

Okay, so it was a busy week!

We finalized a bunch of additional comic creators over the long weekend that are being added to the site this week. They join our stellar 2016 line-up:

GAIL SIMONE

Secret Six

GREG LAND

Uncanny X-Men

CLAY MANN

Poison Ivy

plus

ADAM RICHES

G.I. Joe

ANDY LANNING

Legendary Writer and Inker

ANDY PRICE