• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

Daredevil 14......... $50 shipped in USA........ GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN1084.jpg

:takeit:

^^ ...thanks Tony......................GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)

The reprint books seem to have all gone, so I went through my shelves and found some nice ones. I'm listing the sealed copies when I had one because I just read them anyway, so I keep the "used ones" these are all new or look like new.

Superman the Action Comics Volume 1. I think it’s a first edition sealed marked 1997.

Can’t find an Action 7, 10 13 and 17? read it here…Shipped media in the US $35 all to Richard. Out of the US, pm me SOLD!

Batman Archive #3, Also sealed and I’m fairly certain this is a first, dated 1994. The first Riddler is a hot, hot book, read it here for $40 shipped media in the US, all to Richard. Out of the US, pm me. SOLD

Wonder Woman #1, Sealed with some tears in the cellophane, a first edition. Wonder Woman #1 is included in the book. There don’t seem to be any for sale on eBay and they are selling for a bloody fortune on Amazon ($160- $300) asking $100 since there are tears, but it’s all for charity. This one will go priority in the US, our of the US pm me.

20150412_122306.jpg

20150412_122315.jpg

The Fantastic Four Volume 2, 2nd edition but I think it’s the first printing cover price was $80 CND, its marked $40, it’s sealed but it doesn’t look factory sealed. How about $20 shipped media (since it’s a Marvel;) Out of the US, pm me.

20150412_122245.jpg

20150412_122255.jpg

For those of you who missed Larry’s great donation of Young Men 24, I have perfect substitute, Marvel Masterworks Atlas Era Heroes #1, Including Young Men 24. $20 shipped media in the US, out of the US, pm me. SOLD

The bear is NOT included;)

Talk about some great timing, I received this yesterday:

jsd4xy.png

:news:Greggy's Mystery Box! :news:

I'll start a thread in a few days when we have met and exceeded our goal here. But in the meantime, I'm going to list a bunch tonight and tomorrow. These are part of the e01zdf.jpgGreggy Collection meaning "no chit".

I'm going to do my best with grading/pricing so if I fail miserably, feel free to let me know I'm :screwy: All proceeds are going to Rich and his family.

First up:

22madi.jpg

DC Comics Presents #49 NM-

$90 Shipped in the US. International please PM me first.

Olivia would like you to know this issue features both Superman and Captain Marvel/Shazam taking on Black Adam!

2crq43r.jpg

aw3zuh.jpg

I think someone posted a 66 earlier, if it hasn't sold yet let me know and I'll pull this one until it does.

Fantastic Four 66 6.5 (Bright & glossy, sm tear tp edge fc; spine wear & stple tears, tan line on spine fc &bc; ink trnsfr bc; red prdctn ink spray top left fc & bc; d-stamp fc) $40.00 Donated! Thanks Thor :)

FF-66-fc_zpsxaqooqrz.jpg

FF-66-bc_zpsrmxwu7zd.jpg

I think someone posted a 66 earlier, if it hasn't sold yet let me know and I'll pull this one until it does.

Fantastic Four 66 6.5 (Bright & glossy, sm tear tp edge fc; spine wear & stple tears, tan line on spine fc &bc; ink trnsfr bc; red prdctn ink spray top left fc & bc; d-stamp fc) $40.00 Donation

FF-66-fc_zpsxaqooqrz.jpg

FF-66-bc_zpsrmxwu7zd.jpg

Take it

RECAP

Page 1

Jumbo 143, 6.0 OW/W $95. Free US shipping with $25 shipping outside the US.

Cerebus 14 CGC 7.5 signed by Dave Sim. $40. Free US Shipping.

2 comics created and autographed by board members Beau (RIP) and Dr. Balls $30 Free Shipping.

Page 4

Poison Ivy art by Peter Steigerwald $100 Free US shipping.

Page 5

Wolverine 145 DF and other Wolverine comics $90 Free US shipping

Wendy Pini Elfquest art portfolio. Envelope and first plate signed by Pini numbered 1057 out of 1500. $100. Free US shipping and will split shipping for everywhere else.

Page 7

Atlas-Seaboard Lot $100 SHIPPED (split outside CONUS)

WD 100 Chromium CGC 9.6 $55. 1st appearance of Negan. Free US Shipping.

Beware 18 CGC 6.0 Myron Fass Cover Last Issue Pre Code $300

Frontline Combat 11 & 14 $40

Page 8

Iron Man 4 $30 shipped

Page 11

Action Comics 309 lower grade $20 Free US & Canada shipping.

Page 15

Smurfs first appearance set - Spirou 1071 & 1072. VG or so condition. $360 shipped.

Page 18

Phantom Lady 20 CGC 3.5 slight resto (glue on spine). $350 shipped within the US.

Page 19

Daredevil Annual 1 VF raw. $50 minimum (feel free to donate above amount) Free US Shipping.

Page 20

13 prints from various sources. Some limited and some signed. $75 for all of them shipped.

Page 21

Southern Bastards #1 CGC 9.8 Comic Book Legal Defense Fund variant. $50 Free CONUS Shipping.

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant. CGC 9.8 SS John Cassaday. $50 Free US shipping.

Sex #1 CGC 9.8 ECCC variant. 3 copies, $45 each or all 3 for $120. Free US shipping.

Page 22

Chew 1 Mexican edition. this one is bagged by manufacture so i dont know the grade $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

Amazing Spider-Man 6 La mole Mexican edition NM or better (Spanish) $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

Page 24

Marvel Premiere #50 9.8 White pages CGC SS Alice Cooper. $450 shipped anywhere

First Love 35 $88 shipped anywhere.

Page 26

Harley Quinn: Our Worlds at War #1 CGC 9.6 SS x2 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti

$100 Shipped in the US, first $15 everywhere else

Page 29

Romance pair $30 shipped

Superman the Action Comics Volume 1. Probably first edition sealed 1997. $35 shipped US Media Mail.

Batman Archive #3, Probably first edition sealed 1994. $40 shipped US Media Mail.

Wonder Woman Archives #1, First Edition. Sealed with some tears in the cellophane. $100 shipped US Priority.

The Fantastic Four Vol #2, 2nd edition sealed. $20 shipped US Media Mail.

Marvel Masterworks Atlas Era Heroes #1 $20 shipped US Media Mail.

DC Comics Presents #49 NM- $90 Shipped

Fantastic Four 66 6.5 (Bright & glossy, sm tear tp edge fc; spine wear & stple tears, tan line on spine fc &bc; ink trnsfr bc; red prdctn ink spray top left fc & bc; d-stamp fc) $40.00 Donation

Take it

(thumbs u Many thanks Thor!

Lowered the price bump

I'd like to donate a Wendy Pini Elfquest art portfolio. Both the envelope and the first plate are signed by Wendy and are numbered 1057 out of 1500. The last eBay sale was for $107.50 so I'm gonna ask for $100 $85 for a great cause. I'll cover shipping in the US and will split shipping for everywhere else. I've included pics of each plate in spoilers.

27xow39.jpg

12495xh.jpg

muflgm.jpg

25fm49f.jpg

257f1uf.jpg

28alr46.jpg

2gwuc0l.jpg

Web of Spider-Man #118 Second Print

Toy Biz Action Figure Insert - Only Copy on Census

CGC 9.4 White Pages

Cert #: 0222841005

Price: SOLD

$65 Shipped (U.S.), Canada add $15, Mexico add $20, Everywhere Else add $25

WebofSpider-Man1182nd001_zpsc333f21f.jpg

Thanks, Bob ...I mean...Ryan.. doh!

.I'll be away from the computer for a bit...but please if you sell something, don't edit the price out (if you remember) because it gives me something I need to search for, for the invoices...and it's easier to just copy from the seller's post.

Many thanks again to everyone.

2 comics created and autographed by board members Beau (RIP) and Dr. Balls $30 Free Shipping.

Iron Man 4 $30 shipped

13 prints from various sources. Some limited and some signed. $75 for all of them shipped.

Chew 1 Mexican edition. this one is bagged by manufacture so i dont know the grade $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

Amazing Spider-Man 6 La mole Mexican edition NM or better (Spanish) $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA

Romance pair $30 shipped

Iron Man 4 $30 shipped

Amazing Spider-Man 6 La mole Mexican edition NM or better (Spanish) $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA

Romance pair $30 shipped

Wow, that's awesome! (worship)

I've got a Spirit (Fiction House) #1 in 4.5 that I'll let go for a :news: SOLD :news: donation:

Spirit%201_zpsyr8hjnmw.jpg

I also have a Shazam #1 that I'd ask a :news: SOLD :news: donation for

Shazam%201_zpsf6ovxxkb.jpg

I'll cover the first $20 of shipping anywhere, if shipping is more I'd ask you to make up the difference (as a donation to Richard).