• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

ASM 45 Sig series auction

IMG_4283_zps0ulrzqzu.jpg

As an Easter Egg Bonus, I will throw in a vial of pieces/ chips from many key books I have worked on. So you can own pieces of Tec 27, Action 1, Supes 1, Bat 1, Pep 22, AF 15, Action 7, Tec 31..etc..etc..they might be tiny, and brittle...but they are original!

Lower end Flash #123. BOOK IS MISSING BACK COVER...Story complete...pages supple. Front cover reattached with tape. Tape on inside cover. Mylar queen reader...GPA of last 0.5 incomplete went this April for $128...Hows $75.00 shipped on me to the US all for the cause...

15934897277_38d66cd2af_b.jpg

From Lizards2

Sha - please post for me, as I won't be around to edit if the thing sells. Thanks.

Mystery in Space 90 Delabbed 7.0 CROW pages. From the "company who shall not be named. $66 shipped USA/Canada, elsewhere, add some postage. The book has issues commensurate with the grade - however, I can detect no restoration. Comes with label, which you can paste to your forehead.

MIS90.jpg

MIS90bc.jpg

:takeit:

Fantastic Four and silver Surfer - The Complete collection DVD-ROM. Gently used, DVD unscratched and in perfect working order. Literally scans of the complete (ads, bullpen pages and letter pages) comics in PDF format. A great resource. $30 donation shipped in Canada/US

FFSSDVDROM.jpg

Lower end Flash #123. BOOK IS MISSING BACK COVER...Story complete...pages supple. Front cover reattached with tape. Tape on inside cover. Mylar queen reader...GPA of last 0.5 incomplete went this April for $128...Hows $75.00 shipped on me to the US all for the cause...

I just but an offer on a CGC one :facepalm: but since its for a good cause :takeit: and have a reader too.

I just but an offer on a CGC one :facepalm: but since its for a good cause :takeit: and have a reader too.

attaboy!! we have a ^^

I'd like to donate a Wendy Pini Elfquest art portfolio. Both the envelope and the first plate are signed by Wendy and are numbered 1057 out of 1500. The last eBay sale was for $107.50 so I'm gonna ask for $100 $85 for a great cause. I'll cover shipping in the US and will split shipping for everywhere else. I've included pics of each plate in spoilers.

27xow39.jpg

12495xh.jpg

muflgm.jpg

25fm49f.jpg

257f1uf.jpg

28alr46.jpg

2gwuc0l.jpg

Richard (Stormsurge) is a Veteran, he was in the Air Force.

Offering up a couple books that fit this theme, all proceeds to Richard. Prices include shipping anywhere in the USA.

Airboy Comics (Vol. 7) #7, VG- (3.5), $35

airboyv7_7_f_zpscbd10bfd.jpgairboyv7_7_r_zps4dd8043a.jpg

Richard (Stormsurge) is a Veteran, he was in the Air Force.

Offering up a couple books that fit this theme, all proceeds to Richard. Prices include shipping anywhere in the USA.

Airboy Comics (Vol. 7) #7, VG- (3.5), $35

^^:applause:

A Pocket Guide To China just bought and will be shipped from Scott to the winner.

$80.00 including shipping with all proceeds going to the family

pocketguidetochina.jpg

pocketguidetochinainside.jpg

pocketguidetochinainsideb.jpg

Original Thread is Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8523936&fpart=1

I saw this in the original thread and just missed it. Thanks for making it available.

I will post my own contribution to the thread later today. Sending prayers to the family as well.

Not a comic but a cool item

MONOGRAM TOM DANIEL'S GARBAGE TRUCK "IT'S MOD.IT'S MAD" MODEL KIT. Not only is it MIB but it is still factory sealed with the original cellophane.

$25 all proceeds to cause.

I will cover shipping in Canada. I will also pay shipping to USA but you will have to wait for my next shipping run to the USA.

International please PM first and we'll work it out.

If this one sells I have an even better one up next to donate... :taptaptap:

IMG_9025_zpsuvwmgrnf.jpg

IMG_9026_zpsmjnj3xc4.jpg