• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

A Pocket Guide To China just bought and will be shipped from Scott to the winner.

$80.00 including shipping with all proceeds going to the family

pocketguidetochina.jpg

pocketguidetochinainside.jpg

pocketguidetochinainsideb.jpg

Original Thread is Here: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8523936&fpart=1

:takeit:

Probably already taken as well… hm

...yes, Sharon is already taken, much to the sorrow of fanboys everywhere :luhv: ..... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Marvel Team-Up Lot

Marvel Team-Up 59-62 SUPER BYRNE RUN $100 SHIPPED(will split shipping outside CONUS)

:takeit:

Thanks Bob, I'll get these out Monday or Tuesday.

Thanks Chris for the generous donation. :applause:

I've got some cool books that are rarely seen on the boards or anywhere outside Europe.

They are the first comic appearance and first cover appearance of the Smurfs in Belgian comic magazine Spirou from 1958.

Spirou 1071 (First Appearance)

Spirou 1072 (First Cover Appearance)

These are in VG or so condition (maybe better) and the staples might have rust (common with these books).

I am travelling and will only be back to the books Mon/Tue can can post pics then.

Feel free to post a :takeit: pending pics.

Fellow boardie Marmat sold some sets for round the US$250 mark and Vaillant sold a larger lot including other issues for US$250 on the boards.

I'll ask that you donate US$350 and kick US$10 my way for shipping (I'll split shipping as these are coming from London).

BELOW ARE SAMPLE PICS of the issues from Marmat's thread. They are NOT the books you're getting but gives you an idea of what you are donating money towards. Again, I'll post actual pics when I'm back to the books Mon/Tue.

wEeowwsh.jpg

LjJZZ0xh.jpg