• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Add Fat Freddy's Cat Comics

9 posts in this topic

I would like to request that Fat Freddy's Cat comics be added to the registry. Does anyone know if CGC will even grade them? It's one of my favorite all time comic series

Let me get this straight.

You want CGC to add Fat Freddy's Cat to the registry although you are unsure if CGC will even grade them?

I would like to request that Fat Freddy's Cat comics be added to the registry. Does anyone know if CGC will even grade them? It's one of my favorite all time comic series

Let me get this straight.

You want CGC to add Fat Freddy's Cat to the registry although you are unsure if CGC will even grade them?

Hi BlowUpTheMoon,

I'm new to all of this so I'm open to suggestions. If this particular subject has been brought up before, then the results of the discussion or a link to those results would point me in the right direction. Do I need to petition to have these graded? I would like CGC to acknowledge whether or not these are eligible to be graded and if they don't wish to grade them then I'd be interested in knowing the reason behind the decision. In the event that CGC is willing to grade them, I would then send in my copies and after I received them back I'd request the set be added to the registry perhaps as a custom set.