• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MANUFACTURED W/O TOP STAPLE??

14 posts in this topic

It will come back Blue with a notation that it was manufactured without top staple. It is not treated as a defect.

Are you sure on that (seen one in a blue with missing staple)?

I had a Qualified for missing a holofoil (manufactured), Spawn 1 with uneven ink (manufactured on ebay right now).

Agreed it won't be treated as a defect though.

It will come back Blue with a notation that it was manufactured without top staple. It is not treated as a defect.

I had a Qualified for missing a holofoil (manufactured), Spawn 1 with uneven ink (manufactured on ebay right now).

Yes I am sure. It is treated much the same as a production crease. Not a defect except in 9.8 and above.

Yes I am sure. It is treated much the same as a production crease. Not a defect except in 9.8 and above.

This is 100% correct.

This is 100% correct.

Well, maybe 98% correct . . . :grin: If a book is a 9.8, it'll get a 9.8 (even with no staples). lol