• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM - WALKING DEAD #1 - Currently @ CGC - GRADED GRADE 1ST POST

36 posts in this topic

I'm not as enthusiastic about the grade as some are. I think 9.4 is the grade that it will come back as.

I wasn't either at first. When I first purchased it I was certain 9.4 with a shot at 9.6. I hadn't looked at it since then when I scanned it, it looked better.

hopefully it comes back better :wishluck:

I'm not as enthusiastic about the grade as some are. I think 9.4 is the grade that it will come back as.

I wasn't either at first. When I first purchased it I was certain 9.4 with a shot at 9.6. I hadn't looked at it since then when I scanned it, it looked better.

hopefully it comes back better :wishluck:

Good luck to you brother,and let us know what it gets. I just love this book,it will go down as the biggest key of the modern age.

I would say 9.6 due to FCLL, which looks like a blunted corner rather than a bindery issue. Is that a spine tick on the back in the black area of the tree trunk?

NICE BOOK, congrats!!

Yep, bottom left corner looks just like the one I had that came back a 9.6 last summer. If they are being a bit more strict as some suggest lately, surely a 9.6. Hopefully a 9.8 for you though!