• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiverbones CGC exclusive Halloween postcard

122 posts in this topic

I just completed my move from New Orleans to Philly. The move took me about a month in total.

I have about 14 postcards ready to go with drawings on them. I am working on getting some money into my paypal account so I can afford to mail them. This may seem like an exaggeration, but a huge reason it has taken this long is I have not been able to afford postage.

I saw a comment about my selling on ebay above. I wish that were the case. What I have been selling on ebay has been solely to cover my moving costs and food. I have not been able to get those items out with proper speed and I am trying to get my ebay selling account unlocked at the moment. With that ability to raise money blocked at the moment it makes getting shipping money together that much more difficult.

I know you are all extremely frustrated. Everyone will receive what they paid for. I am doing my best, please bear with me. For the last several months I have had no real place to live, no access to supplies or printing methods for long stretches, No income, the need to prepare to move, then actually do it back and forth across the country twice, while dealing with the stress of the divorce, preparing a house for sale and leaving the city I have called home for 13 years.

I am now settled, so that part of my recent trouble is over. As soon as I am able to start getting paypal income in again, i will begin shipping. I am so sorry it has taken this long.

I just completed my move from New Orleans to Philly. The move took me about a month in total.

I have about 14 postcards ready to go with drawings on them. I am working on getting some money into my paypal account so I can afford to mail them. This may seem like an exaggeration, but a huge reason it has taken this long is I have not been able to afford postage.

I saw a comment about my selling on ebay above. I wish that were the case. What I have been selling on ebay has been solely to cover my moving costs and food. I have not been able to get those items out with proper speed and I am trying to get my ebay selling account unlocked at the moment. With that ability to raise money blocked at the moment it makes getting shipping money together that much more difficult.

I know you are all extremely frustrated. Everyone will receive what they paid for. I am doing my best, please bear with me. For the last several months I have had no real place to live, no access to supplies or printing methods for long stretches, No income, the need to prepare to move, then actually do it back and forth across the country twice, while dealing with the stress of the divorce, preparing a house for sale and leaving the city I have called home for 13 years.

I am now settled, so that part of my recent trouble is over. As soon as I am able to start getting paypal income in again, i will begin shipping. I am so sorry it has taken this long.

Hang in there. Your talent will see you through your rough stretch.

I have about 8 of the cards out so far. Life keeps testing me - my printer broke down and I had to sink $150 into it to get it up and ready to start printing again, which I started tonight. Some of the cards that mailed out have some ink splatter on them, it wasn't bad at first, but got to the point where the prints were unusable.

If you haven't gotten yours yet, expect them in about 5 days, with maybe 10 to 12 for the canadian orders. thanks for hanging in there - Matthew

I have about 8 of the cards out so far. Life keeps testing me - my printer broke down and I had to sink $150 into it to get it up and ready to start printing again, which I started tonight. Some of the cards that mailed out have some ink splatter on them, it wasn't bad at first, but got to the point where the prints were unusable.

If you haven't gotten yours yet, expect them in about 5 days, with maybe 10 to 12 for the canadian orders. thanks for hanging in there - Matthew

:cry:

Hi Matt,

Would you like some more money to ship these out to me? I don't mind, really, just let me know. Although I'm sure I've aready paid for the items and the shipping, I'd really just like to finally get these. :wishluck:

8" x 10" original "Goo-Bury" painting used for Wacky Packages Chrome series #1 and the Wacky Packages series 17 cloth binder. This is a gouache painting on heavy paper and will come with a copy of the printed card. $250 SOLD

goobury_zpswj5wear4.jpg

and this Creepers card below (I ordered #1):

I am making an exclusive card of 25 copies of "Creepers" each will have an ink drawing on the back and is signed & numbered. The price is $25 each, which is about half of the ebay value at this point of the year.

The card will have a border, but this is the image

creepers100_zpsbam7xfv2.jpg

and the following two cards as well:

The following 2 older cards are available as well, one copy of each. SOLD

cornishfront_zps4a6alsgv.jpg

showfront_zps5g2lskju.jpg

Hi Matt,

Would you like some more money to ship these out to me? I don't mind, really, just let me know. Although I'm sure I've aready paid for the items and the shipping, I'd really just like to finally get these. :wishluck:

8" x 10" original "Goo-Bury" painting used for Wacky Packages Chrome series #1 and the Wacky Packages series 17 cloth binder. This is a gouache painting on heavy paper and will come with a copy of the printed card. $250 SOLD

goobury_zpswj5wear4.jpg

I am making an exclusive card of 25 copies of "Creepers" each will have an ink drawing on the back and is signed & numbered. The price is $25 each, which is about half of the ebay value at this point of the year.

Sorry for the delay, I am packing this up right now and it will ship out priority tomorrow

Hi Matt,

goobury_zpswj5wear4.jpg

Sorry for the delay, I am packing this up right now and it will ship out priority tomorrow

Everything except for the Goobury card was in the package that arrived today.

Thank you, Matthew.

Getting closer, I mailed a couple more cards after getting back from unexpected travel and everything will be out by Monday.

Andy - The goo-bury card that was to be with the goo-bury painting was misplaced in all of the moves. If I can't turn it up, I will buy a copy on ebay and mail it to you.