• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shiverbones CGC exclusive Halloween postcard

122 posts in this topic

Can't remember where I was in the pecking order. hm

Definitely, last pecker.

Did you get that guy from the Card's front office to hack my email...again?

I am working on sketches right now, the first 10 will ship out tomorrow

Were you able to get these out? I believe I should have been in that batch and nothing has shown up.

i had to travel unexpectedly, i brought the first batch with me and am on my way to the post office in about an hour.

That's a good start. So people should start seeing them this weekend then.

I know this is frustrating for everyone, I am so sorry it is taking so long to get these out. I have been preparing to move to Philly, and have had to do so extremely quickly. I will be settled in a week, and will begin sending everything out in the week following. I will include extra items for everyone as an apology. Please bear with me, I am almost through all of this.

I know this is frustrating for everyone, I am so sorry it is taking so long to get these out. I have been preparing to move to Philly, and have had to do so extremely quickly. I will be settled in a week, and will begin sending everything out in the week following. I will include extra items for everyone as an apology. Please bear with me, I am almost through all of this.

:bump:

I haven't seen anything yet.

Matt, I sent you a PM a three weeks ago too. I don't think you've read it. (shrug)

Can I get an update when you get a chance?

:bump:

I haven't seen anything yet.

Matt, I sent you a PM a three weeks ago too. I don't think you've read it. (shrug)

Can I get an update when you get a chance?

3 months :cry:

:bump:(shrug)

:bump:(shrug)