• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

eBay Technical Problem?

62 posts in this topic

I agree - each browser interprets the space character differently. It goes back to the days of a 64K memory space – remove anything unnecessary!

-bc

OK, here's another auction I've just 'revived'. This still has the spaces around the image code (or at least it did have when I inspected the auction HTML), but now it's showing.

Voila!

Don't forget, I changed absolutely nothing...just simply went in under 'revise your item' and then saved. :facepalm:

The links in that last one just posted are broken for me, still. Try getting rid of the spaces and see if that fixes it. The put them back in and see if that breaks it again.

(thumbs u

OK, I've just removed the spaces...can you see the images now? (shrug)

how frustrating this must be for you

Bright side main image works fine-thats all I go by when I'm buying

I don't think the problem is with eBay or with your HTML code. I think something is wrong with the hosting of your images.

You should check to see if there are bandwidth issues with your account, or if Imgur has had technical difficulties. (Are you in the habit of deleting all the old files out of your Imgur account after eBay items have sold?)

I don't think the problem is with eBay or with your HTML code. I think something is wrong with the hosting of your images.

You should check to see if there are bandwidth issues with your account, or if Imgur has had technical difficulties. (Are you in the habit of deleting all the old files out of your Imgur account after eBay items have sold?)

Unfortunately it's not this.

As I said, all I have to do to get the images back is go into the auction under 'revise your item', do nothing at all, and simply save the non-existent changes.

The images come back in, but I haven't gone near Imgur. :facepalm: