• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spiderman Renew Your Vows

8 posts in this topic

Not exactly sure what this was about. Not sure I'm interested in it. But I did notice while placing some preorders through DCBS that they are charging $100 for the Campbell variant. :insane:

If anyone is a Campbell collector and is looking for it cheaper (I'm sure ebay preorders will be around that, one already is) I found this at $45 from 5280 Comics. Never ordered through them, but figured I'd pass it on.

5280 Comics/Campbell cover

Not exactly sure what this was about. Not sure I'm interested in it. But I did notice while placing some preorders through DCBS that they are charging $100 for the Campbell variant. :insane:

If anyone is a Campbell collector and is looking for it cheaper (I'm sure ebay preorders will be around that, one already is) I found this at $45 from 5280 Comics. Never ordered through them, but figured I'd pass it on.

Is this a good deal though? It is hard to tell…

Is this a good deal though? It is hard to tell…

Compared to other pre-order sites it's a very good deal.