• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On Ebay: Top census copies of Vampirella #28 CGC 9.4 and #37 CGC 9.6!

9 posts in this topic

Thanks for the bids, Gene! hail.gif

How could I resist the inviting item description confused-smiley-013.gif:

"Up for auction is Vampirella Magazine #28 in CGC 9.4 NM condition, with Off White-to-White pages. I was the original submittor of this book, and can vouch first hand that this is a gorgeous copy of this magazine that looks as nice as it did the day it was printed. The magazine comes with a "Werewolf" board game on the inside of the cover and an 8-page color story. And look how hot Vampy looks all naked on the cover like that." 893whatthe.gifblush.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

Thanks for the bids, Gene! hail.gif

How could I resist the inviting item description confused-smiley-013.gif:

"Up for auction is Vampirella Magazine #28 in CGC 9.4 NM condition, with Off White-to-White pages. I was the original submittor of this book, and can vouch first hand that this is a gorgeous copy of this magazine that looks as nice as it did the day it was printed. The magazine comes with a "Werewolf" board game on the inside of the cover and an 8-page color story. And look how hot Vampy looks all naked on the cover like that." 893whatthe.gifblush.gifyay.gifthumbsup2.gif

She does look hot. Oh, and she is clean shaven too. cloud9.gif