• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Sudden Sale!

13 posts in this topic

Hi folks,

The last Sudden Sale went quite well, and the gents who purchased books were pleased, so I've decided to do another Sudden Sale starting today and running through Wednesday at 4:00 pm. I'll repost some of the information from the previous sale, and there are more answers to specific questions there...

Silver and Bronze Age, mostly Marvels, some DCs, a few Atlas. Mostly Superhero, a few DC Bronze Horror.

Lots of Spider-Man and X-Men BA keys, VF to NM+ I'm the original owner of most of them and was meticulous about my selections off the stands and their care. All Marvel Value Stamps, Tattooz, etc. are intact.

Most of the Silver Age books, and the 1973 and earlier Bronze books are VG to VF. 1974 BA and up are VF to NM+.

Lots of Giant Size Marvels, Marvel and Warren B&W. Early Conans, early Miller DDs, etc.etc. etc. etc.

I'm in the Los Angeles area and I'll give good deals but I won't be stupid, so let's not waste time on crazy low-balls.

Unfortunately, I once again don't have any scans, sorry. Feel free to ask about particular books here, and I'll tell you availability and condition. If you're interested we'll take it to PM and arrange an appointment for you to look at the books.

All deals are cash only. Bring your Overstreet Guide, we'll agree on a grade and the price is 40% off Guide.

Thanks,

Sudden Sale

I guess that it is only a cash and carry. We have to meet you, have cash and then you let us carry the books off? No paypal and send out books via mail?

Well, I'm looking into the PayPal stuff right now, but I'm not sure how much that would help since I don't have scans and you'd want to see the books anyway.

There's a UPS station near me, so shipping that way wouldn't be a problem, but I haven't looked into rates at all.

Cash only?! Oh yeah, I've heard that load of [#@$%!!!] before. What are you a frikken' thief! Comin' on here like some hotdog passing along alleged books. Straighten up and fly right, will ya!

What is your problem? This guy has sold books to forumite before. He is legit! makepoint.gif

Cash only?! Oh yeah, I've heard that load of [#@$%!!!] before. What are you a frikken' thief! Comin' on here like some hotdog passing along alleged books. Straighten up and fly right, will ya!

Why don't you just crawl back into your hole you freaking a-hole. Man I hate when someone with NO idea about things jumps in where he has no business. foreheadslap.gif

What is your problem? This guy has sold books to forumite before. He is legit! makepoint.gif

Thanks, but no worries. Skepticism's fair, and my skin's not so thin I'm bothered by a few flames.

Regards