• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 300, Hulk 340 & 342 plus Tales of the Teen Titans #44 Slabs For Sale! CLOSED

7 posts in this topic

Picked up a few misc slabs today, check out these and the thread in Gold/Silver/Bronze HERE.

Legal stuff(may be wordy but it should cover all potential issues.

I accept first unconditional :takeit: via post or PM post here in the thread, PM, text, email or phone call or smoke signal from comicdonna, timestamp wins. Payment due within 7 days unless arranged before "I'll Take It". I accept Paypal, checks, MOs(sorry no International money orders). Please do not edit "I'll Take It" posts or post "I'll Take It" unless you are going to complete the transaction.

Shipping in US is $10 for 1st slab, $2 for each additional, PM for International quote.

First up...

Tales of the Teen Titans #44 CGC 9.6 $130 Forgot to scan at the office, home scanner is newer, can provide clear scan tomorrow morning if needed.

16612.jpg

Thanks for the looks, comments and even the offers, books are now posted HERE.

I have some slabs coming in from The CGC this week, will get them posted on the above link first then will post here a day later.