• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

108 posts in this topic

A bit better, but still dark – I just said it because they could make the books look "dirtier" than how they actually are. More than a lightness probably a contrast problem…

"Rose colored glasses"? Not from you, please… lol

Yea - all the books do look a bit dirtier than I see them in hand but its a lot better then the washed out look I was getting before. I tweak it a bit in the next batch and hopefully find the right setting with this scanner. Of course that will be when my scanner breaks and I have to get a new one.

And that's it for this one. I'll probably have time to start up the Copper/Modern thread and then finish it up tonight. I'm in the process of scanning the first batch of a OO collection that I just got in for consignment and that sale should start up at the end of the week. The collection has several thousand Bronze and Silver-Age books so that thread should be a LONG running marathon filled with a ton of sweet books.

But in terms of this thread I appreciate all the views and the buys! I'll keep this one open until tomorrow at lunch at then I'll start moving stuff elsewhere. As always I'm happy to give you guys first crack at all the books I get in.

awesome sale.

awesome sale.

Thanks man. I'm looking forward to reading that X-Men set I just bought from you. Its been awhile since I read them as a set.