• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking Submissions for New York City Special Edition: Kuberts, Snyder and more!

37 posts in this topic

CGC 9.8 Signed By Slott, Kubert, Ponsor $135

If you want to add Stan Lee add $75

I have 10 of these. Variants will be posted tomorrow night after I know which ones I have in 9.8. As I dont want to waste your time with non 9.8 books.

_57_zpsnfw2mxll.jpg

In order to ensure Adam on your copy your order must be placed by 2pm tomorrow. After that I cannot ensure that I will be able to add him to your books.

I have 10 of these. Variants will be posted tomorrow night after I know which ones I have in 9.8. As I dont want to waste your time with non 9.8 books.

_57_zpsnfw2mxll.jpg

In order to ensure Adam on your copy your order must be placed by 2pm tomorrow. After that I cannot ensure that I will be able to add him to your books.

:takeit: x2 via pm 8 left

_57_zpsnfw2mxll.jpg

:takeit: x1 via pm 7 left

_57_zpsnfw2mxll.jpg

:takeit: x1 via pm 7 left

:takeit: X1 via pm 6 left

_57_zpsnfw2mxll.jpg

:takeit: X1 via pm 5 left