• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

760 posts in this topic

Interesting stuff. I guess all the key issues and really nice copies are out for grading. Will those show up here, too?

I wish but he sent in anything 9.4 and higher to get graded (a couple borderline books got left in my stacks) by the new guys. He should be getting his first batch back next week so I'm really interested to see what comes back. Almost all the key books got picked out awhile ago but I do find hot books in the boxes just nothing key.

Avengers 165 - NM

Doctor Strange 10 - NM

Ghost Rider 25 - NM

Giant Sized Werewolf 5 - NM

Gunhawks 5 - NM

:takeit:

To the pile please

All 5 are yours! Thanks.

I know its early for a Sunday night but I'm hoping to watch the CAVS smash the Bulls tonight. That's last game was such a good game it was a shame to lose it. Oh well - next game.

I'll finish off this batch of books tonight and then I'll put together a complete summary in the morning. I'll leave the thread alone for a day and then I'll start moving unsold books over to e-bay this week. Feel free to PM me if you see something that you need and I'll pull it off E-Bay for you at the price listed in this thread even though the E-Bay prices will be higher. Hope everyone finds something they have been looking for.

Iron Man 37 - VF - $20

Iron%20Man%2037_zpsfmsudcgk.jpg

:takeit:

lol I typed d o h and they put in the head slap emoticon. Thanks Homer.