• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

760 posts in this topic

I just spoke with the owner of the books and he is really happy with how things have been going. He really wants me to move them over to E-Bay but I talked him into giving board members a 10% discount on any purchase until tomorrow at lunch. That way if you see one book you need you can grab it without needing to find 4 extra books. The next batch of books will be back to a 5 book minimum to get the 10% discount.

I just got 240 more books to sort thru so I'll probably have to hold off posting any new books until early next week. Next batch has some nice Conan's, Avengers and the usual cool books. I'm still working on getting the old books moved over to E-Bay so they are still for sale here on the boards.

Pretty much everything before this post has been posted for sale elsewhere so now it's time to post up some more books. I've got to finish scanning the last few books but I promise another 120 books will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

Ok - everything is loaded up and ready to go. Unfortunately my battery is going dead on my computer and I left the pug at work. But lets see if it last for awhile.

Adventure Into Fear 24 - NM- $16

Sold

Ok - everything is loaded up and ready to go. Unfortunately my battery is going dead on my computer and I left the pug at work. But lets see if it last for awhile.

Adventure%20into%20fear%2024_zpsgdcsjlu4.jpg

:takeit:

Just a reminder - buy at least 5 books total in this thread and you can take 10% off the listed price. I've got a total of 110 to post up by tomorrow and then another 110 early next week. After that I'll start sending out invoices since that will be a total of 450 books that have been posted.

Jaymole!! Long time no see.

Jaymole!! Long time no see.

:hi:

yes, i came out of hibernation...but only until my wallet runs dry again :D

You have some nice books...too bad I came late to the game.