• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed.

760 posts in this topic

All-Star Comics 62 - NM- has Mark Jewell Insert - $25

All%20Star%20Comics%2062_zpsukxiokpe.jpg

:takeit:

That's one of the books that had been pulled out of the thread and posted on E-Bay. It hadn't sold yet so I pulled it down from e-bay so it's yours. Thanks for the purchase.

I was out of town all weekend but I did a bunch of scanning last night so I should have 80 or so books to post up at lunch today. I've got about 30 books to scan tonight and then I'll finish this round of books off tomorrow at lunch.

I've got to start getting ready for Heroes so I'll close up this thread and start sending out invoices Thursday and Friday. Plenty of sweet books still up for sale - grab em before they are gone. Buy 5 books in this entire thread and you can take 10% off the list price.

I've got to order some lunch and then the books are going to start coming out hot and heavy. A couple hot books this time around so you snooze you loose. Anyone with me this lunch time?