• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20% off RAW, LOVELY, GOLDENAGE BOOKS, ALL FLASH to Undercover 3D glasses ADDED

107 posts in this topic

I’ve always thought these books were undervalued.

Mary Marvel #8, Christmas cover.

outer cover is presentable, there is a corner chew on the back, and there is a wrap missing. The stories appear to be complete.

Grade is poor, Bin is $30

mary%20marvel%208_0001.jpg

mary%20marvel%208_0002.jpg

Throw this baby in a mylar and fullback and it counts as a Christmas decoration right?!

:takeit: I love it!

Just put the hole for the string in the mylar;) Thanks, Tim! Sold:)

Green Lantern #34.

A big change with this issue, Streak the Wonder Dog, has become so popular that he’s the cover star, not GL;) The first story still stars GL, Streak doesn’t get his spot till the 2nd story.

The pages are nice, cover colors are great, but there were some hungry bugs who ate part of the cover spine. By a miracle, the cover is holding on to the staples. Centerfold is attached. Damage is as shown.

Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) Bin is $95

green%20lantern%2034_0001.jpg

green%20lantern%2034_0002.jpg

:takeit:

Green Lantern #34.

A big change with this issue, Streak the Wonder Dog, has become so popular that he’s the cover star, not GL;) The first story still stars GL, Streak doesn’t get his spot till the 2nd story.

The pages are nice, cover colors are great, but there were some hungry bugs who ate part of the cover spine. By a miracle, the cover is holding on to the staples. Centerfold is attached. Damage is as shown.

Grade is Fair/Good (1.5) Bin is $95

Thanks, Steve! Sold

Master Comics #112,

Starring Captain Marvel Jr, Nyoka and Tom Mix stories. Published in 1950. Nice looking copy with great cover colors and white pages, a small chip on the back cover and two small cover spine splits about ½ “ at each end. Grade is VG+ or better.

It’s scarce, there is only 1 on the census. Bin $45

masters%20comics%20112_0001.jpg

masters%20comics%20112_0002.jpg

Master Comics #112,

Starring Captain Marvel Jr, Nyoka and Tom Mix stories. Published in 1950. Nice looking copy with great cover colors and white pages, a small chip on the back cover and two small cover spine splits about ½ “ at each end. Grade is VG+ or better.

It’s scarce, there is only 1 on the census. Bin $45

Sold, thanks, Greg:)

Out of order, but a great book;)

Flash Comics #16, from 1941.

great cover colors. Tape pull at the top ( I have the piece, tape and all). 1/2 inch spine split at the top and bottom of the cover, very small tear at the bottom and one on the right edge. pages are in the off-white range. Some foxing on the back cover. In the 3rd Scan you can see the piece from the tape pull. where I have it back near where it belongs on the book. This is a book, that looks better in person. I had it graded at VG (4.0) but I'm going to lower it to VG-, just to be safe.

Grade is VG- (3.5) VG Guide is $484. Bin $350

Flash16_0001.jpg

Flash16_0002.jpg

Flash16_0003.jpg

I do have a few All Flashes, and while I was looking through the A's, I found a few Actions, and that made me think of Superman, so I pulled out a few of those.

I'll be back after I've scanned them, later this morning and then the rest tonight.