• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Uncanny X-men #173 Blue Background Variant

92 posts in this topic

It's coming guys. I've got the book, and I should be at a scanner tommorow. Just like Episode 3, the wait will soon be over (well, I guess except that Wolverine #173 won't be on the O.C. anytime soon).

Feeling like the dork of the board,

Keith

Let's work on that. Wait. I only want to do it if I'm a guaranteed #1 seed.

I'm starting to believe that pkveronese is trying to scam us. He keeps promising this blue variant scan, but still nothing. It's always another excuse. If you don't have it, then just say so! Is this some kind of scam or is this guy just that flaky to keep stringing everyone along? You're obviously at your computer, because you've posted twice this weekend, one time to tell us you've got the book in hand, but need to get to your scanner. Is your scanner in another room, away from your computer? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Quit being so flaky, pkveronese, and produce the scan.

I'm starting to believe that pkveronese is full of [#@$%!!!]. He keeps promising this blue variant scan, but still nothing. It's always another excuse. If you don't have it, then just say so! Is this some kind of scam or is this guy just that flaky to keep stringing everyone along? You're obviously at your computer, because you've posted twice this weekend, one time to tell us you've got the book in hand, but need to get to your scanner. Is your scanner in another room, away from your computer? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Cut the [#@$%!!!], pkveronese, and produce the scan.

at this rate, it's not really even going to be in question

I'm starting to believe that pkveronese is full of [#@$%!!!]. He keeps promising this blue variant scan, but still nothing. It's always another excuse. If you don't have it, then just say so! Is this some kind of scam or is this guy just that flaky to keep stringing everyone along? You're obviously at your computer, because you've posted twice this weekend, one time to tell us you've got the book in hand, but need to get to your scanner. Is your scanner in another room, away from your computer? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Cut the [#@$%!!!], pkveronese, and produce the scan.

juggle.gif

I'm starting to believe that pkveronese is trying to scam us. He keeps promising this blue variant scan, but still nothing. It's always another excuse. If you don't have it, then just say so! Is this some kind of scam or is this guy just that flaky to keep stringing everyone along? You're obviously at your computer, because you've posted twice this weekend, one time to tell us you've got the book in hand, but need to get to your scanner. Is your scanner in another room, away from your computer? Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. Quit being so flaky, pkveronese, and produce the scan.

I second the motion. sign-funnypost.gifpoke2.gif

AmpedUp

Lurker Extraordinaire

Sheesh...is all this anal rententiveness due to the fact that Marvel and DC only produced like 10 combined keys in the 1980s?

I don't own a a scanner and there is not one in my computer lab at school. That's why its taking so long. I'm going out of town to where I worked in high school tonight, so I'll be able to go over to work and scan it.

I

Sheesh...is all this anal rententiveness due to the fact that Marvel and DC only produced like 10 combined keys in the 1980s?

I don't own a a scanner and there is not one in my computer lab at school. That's why its taking so long. I'm going out of town to where I worked in high school tonight, so I'll be able to go over to work and scan it.

I

Fightin words I say ... poke2.gifdevil.gifpopcorn.gif

AmpedUp

Lurker Extraordinaire

I

This guy must be some kind of insufficiently_thoughtful_person ... why even say something like this? I mean, who cares how many keys Marvel and DC produced during the 1980s? Was that even brought up on this thread? I thought this was a thread about your phantom X-Men variant comic. You have taken way too long to find the comic and now that you have it, you still haven't scanned it. This whole thing makes you look like a fraud. Are you still in high school, because you act like it.