• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HARVEY BULLOCK-BATMAN #361

25 posts in this topic

Detective Comics 441

(thumbs u

The best DC 100-pager series.

Detective Comics 441

I looked through my Tec 441 once a ways back for the Harvey appearance and don't recall finding it.

Let me go check again....

I must've been asleep when I read it the first time....Harvey is definitely in Tec 441! (early in the book)

Someone will try to pass off Batman 361 as the "first Copper appearance" :eyeroll:

:facepalm:

9 years between the two appearances? I like the concept of "re-introduction". :grin:

It is meaningful, and important.

Someone will try to pass off Batman 361 as the "first Copper appearance" :eyeroll:

9 years between the two appearances? I like the concept of "re-introduction". :grin:

And not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy

And not_in_tune_with_social_norms crazy

Me_drink_juice :insane:

Detective Comics 441

(thumbs u

One of my all time favorite Aparo covers too. Great early Howard Chaykin art too boot.

RADF03652012924_11507.jpg

No offense to you and others (see, greggy) that collect these 100-pagers, but I find the interior print quality and content to be lackluster at best . . . :sorry:

Detective Comics 441

(thumbs u

One of my all time favorite Aparo covers too. Great early Howard Chaykin art too boot.

RADF03652012924_11507.jpg

No offense to you and others (see, greggy) that collect these 100-pagers, but I find the interior print quality and content to be lackluster at best . . . :sorry:

It's definitely tougher, but not always, to find copies with good PQ.

Another one of my favorites.

155207.jpg.d6a0e0a3140b412e5c872ebb1bb3ac40.jpg

Detective 443 is a superb Bronze Age book with the classic Manhunter story, Gotterdammerung, one of the best ever published during this period.