• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #3 6.0 sold and closed

35 posts in this topic

BATMAN #3 CGC F 6.0 1940 1st Catwoman as a costumed villaness, 1st ever costumed villaness in the entire history of comics, 75 years ago! Also the first appearance of the Puppet Master. Super sharp and attractive beauty. Batman #3 rarely turns up anywhere near this nice of condition and you won't have to mortgage your house for this one!

So I'm selling some of my Gems and some of my other great comics over the next 3 months because I'm going to the WSOP this year. I play poker full time and its something i love to do. Anything you fellow boardies purchase is going towards that.

The usual stuff.... No HOS or Probies or ....

Payment by Paypal (within a few days unless discussed and agreed upon).

Shipping in the US is USPS Priority + Insurance (around $13.00).

Int'l please pm me, as I''ll need to figure out a price.

PM's are welcome, but the 1st in the thread wins and trumps any pm's.

So here is my first Gorgeous Gem and one of my favorite books ever:

Batman #3 F 6.0 Off White Pages--Asking $4100 Shipped

Batman%203%20front%20large%20-%20May%201%202015%204-51%20PM_zpsri3ghdvg.jpg

Batman%203%20back%20-%20May%201%202015%204-55%20PM_zpsfvecsna2.jpg

Batman%20grade%20-%20May%201%202015%204-57%20PM_zpsiih2wnxx.jpg

hehehe Los Angeles California…..i got all the goodies

Really now :ohm Just recently you unearthed these? I live in LA too and have not found one gem at an antique shop :frustrated: GL with the sales and with the WSOP.

You won't be disappointed with how nice it looks up close in your hands and no the dot or two of pro touch is not even visible to the human eye!

apparently not even to the CGC graders :whistle:

You won't be disappointed with how nice it looks up close in your hands and no the dot or two of pro touch is not even visible to the human eye!

apparently not even to the CGC graders :whistle:

:whatthe:

And Peter from portugal you have me confused with someone else dude. This book is blue label and what you copy pasted above i never posted. I don't have any restored books bro. Where are you getting your info from?

And Peter from portugal you have me confused with someone else dude. This book is blue label and what you copy pasted above i never posted. I don't have any restored books bro. Where are you getting your info from?

Umm ok... Try your introductory post. Notice I quoted you. :makepoint: