• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD!!! JIM STERANKO rarest paperback cover 1970

8 posts in this topic

This is by far the rarest paperback that Jim Steranko ever did... his cover for the 1970 Berkley Medallion printing of WHY ISN'T A NICE GIRL LIKE YOU MARRIED. Features a color painting by Jim Steranko, never reprinted elsewhere. Very few Steranko fans know that this book exists. This copy is in excellent condition, with only a tiny bindery tear at bottom of spine. Pages in excellent condition. Appears to be unread.

$30 postpaid to U.S. address $25 postpaid to U.S. address (add $5 to Canada) :takeit: takes it

img_379_zps669acca1.jpg

img_380_zps2c27b92e.jpg

Well, you're absolutely right, I have never seen that cover before.

Looks like Steranko was channeling Jack Davis for that cover doesn't it?

VERY cool item.

Well, you're absolutely right, I have never seen that cover before.

Looks like Steranko was channeling Jack Davis for that cover doesn't it?

VERY cool item.

I'm surprised that this book is still available. I've seen two of these in the past fifteen years. This one and the other one in my collection.

REDUCED!!! $30 postpaid to U.S. address $25 postpaid to U.S. address (add $5 to Canada) :takeit: takes it

:takeit:

Last month, I just picked up Spyman #1-3 (NICE COPIES) that I have been on the lookout for a while.... now this lol