• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

74 posts in this topic

No Probies, No HOSers

If we have had problems before, thank you for window shopping

PAYPAL ACCEPTED

US shipping $10 priority shipping plus $3 per additional slab plus insurance.

Canada is express only $50 plus insurance, but I can ship up to 3 slabs for that price

First :takeit: wins. I reserve the right to decline any sales before I announce a winner.

PM offers welcome, but an :takeit: trumps everytime

I will try to list as much as I can tonight. I do not have a kudos thread (Ebay has worn me out on the feedback thing) but if you want to know my reputation as a seller, you can search Joe_Biles on Ebay.

Thanks for looking!

Oh Yeah, my camera sucks....but I got this new scanner, so that doesn't matter anymore.

Defo not ship to UK? My father recently passed away and I am trying to complete his collection. I need Amazing Spiderman 3, 7, 8, 9, 14 - would buy any/all of those for right price? Thanks in advance

Defo not ship to UK? My father recently passed away and I am trying to complete his collection. I need Amazing Spiderman 3, 7, 8, 9, 14 - would buy any/all of those for right price? Thanks in advance

[font:Book Antiqua]I think the books show in his signature line are their personal collection and not for sale...[/font]

:gossip:

[font:Book Antiqua]I think the books show in his signature line are their personal collection and not for sale...[/font]

:gossip:

that is correct

Thanks - I got that just after I clicked submit - newbie error!!

Its all good brother.

Listen, I have a lot of stuff to list but keep getting sidetracked on PMs.

I will get them up, promise!

Oh Yeah, my camera sucks....but I got this new scanner, so that doesn't matter anymore.

I know this is off topic but what scanner did you end up getting? Your scans look primo!

JUSTICE LEAGUE #1 FIRST PRINT

JUSTICE%20LEAGUE%201%20CGC%209.8%20001_zpsg2ypma3y.jpg

$70////$60

8TH PRINT

JUSTICE%20LEAGUE%201%208TH%20PRINT%20CGC%209.8%20001_zpscy9hte7c.jpg

$70/////$60

(PROBABLY HAVE THE FIRST 10 BOOKS OR SO IN 9.8 POSSIBLY 9.9 CONDITION AS WELL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED)