• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

74 posts in this topic

CARNAGE #1 CRAIN VARIANT (ONE OF MY FAVORITE MODERN COVERS ALL TIME)

CARNAGE%201%20CRAIN%20VARIANT%20CGC%209.8%20001_zpsgnorn7ea.jpg

$80

CLONE ADLARD VARIANT #1 CGC 9.9CLONE%201%20VARIANT%20CGC%209.9%20001_zpsvagjekca.jpg

SELLING THIS AT A LOSS IN HOPES THAT A REAL BIG FAN OF THIS SERIES PICKS IT UP $400

CATWOMAN #24

CATWOMAN%2024%20CGC%209.8%20001_zpsta474hxe.jpg

$30

If you decide to break up the batman set, please let me know. I'm a buyer of issue 1.

Isn't everyone, isn't everyone… lol

Fair enough. I'd actually love the whole set but can't drop $1350 on it now. I'd like to stay married. (shrug)

If you decide to break up the batman set, please let me know. I'm a buyer of issue 1.

Fair enough. I'd actually love the whole set but can't drop $1350 on it now. I'd like to stay married. (shrug)

I am in touch with that!

I am in touch with that!

I would take time payments on any of the higher priced items if that helps anyone

I am in touch with that!

I would take time payments on any of the higher priced items if that helps anyone

hm

What scanner did you get? It's doing an excellent job (thumbs u

Yeah, I'd like to know that, too.

I'm in the market for a new scanner right now, and yours is doin' a jam-up job on these slabs ;) !