• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Most expensive/Key character from Valiant ?

42 posts in this topic

Bloodshot will be the first to get a movie, announced by Sony as 2017.

First (final page only) appearance of Bloodshot is Eternal Warrior #4 (1992).

First multiple page appearance of Bloodshot in Rai #0, which features basically the whole universe.

Continuation of Eternal Warrior #4 story in Eternal Warrior #5.

The first original Valiant character was Rai in Magnus #5 (1991), it's a flipbook with a Rai #1 mini-series.

Toyo Harada is a major villain, first appearance in Solar #3 (1991).

The biggest regular issue Valiant book in terms of raw price is probably Harbinger #1 (1992).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/331539866998

Condition on Harbinger #1 is important... the cover has a tendency to split on the spine and there is a coupon for Harbinger #0 that is often clipped out of the comic.

More info: www.valiant101.com

There is some debate about whether Valiant is considered Copper Age, but these mentioned are 23-24 years old so it seems weird to discuss original Valiant with all the new books from last week over in Modern.

Turok #1 (1994) was the most common Valiant ever printed... almost worthless... and possibly even closer to worthless today considering Turok was a licensed character that isn't part of the current Valiant universe.

So, Turok #1 is usually the joke answer for any Valiant question. (The other joke answer is Deathmate.)

6dafb62b-06fc-4011-9617-a66ca939674d_zpsnmlwqoam.jpg

Wasn't there a super high print run of this?

What do you qualify as "high".

More than X-Men #1? no

or was I "high" when posting?

It was 5th the month it was released. lol

5th its month of release with what -- 1.7 million copy (or, roughly 1 million more than Bloodshot # 1)?

Yep... 5th that month behind the four Return of Supermen die-cut books.

6dafb62b-06fc-4011-9617-a66ca939674d_zpsnmlwqoam.jpg

Wasn't there a super high print run of this?

What do you qualify as "high".

More than X-Men #1? no

or was I "high" when posting?

As in million "High" print run, I don't know what you take me for bud.. :sumo::slapfight:

That was explained why the dealer gave me the free copy of Tudok #1 with my purchase. It sat on me for about 5 years.

"Tudok #1" is no doubt VERY RARE. :sumo:

That was explained why the dealer gave me the free copy of Tudok #1 with my purchase. It sat on me for about 5 years.

"Tudok #1" is no doubt VERY RARE. :sumo:

"Tudok" is extremely rare man, lower than 10,000.. Also, its platinum edition. I want ONE! :frustrated:

So, is Eternal 4 and Rai 0 low print?

Eternal Warrior #4 is about 100,000

Rai #0 is about 150,000

There were times in the past 20 years that both were basically $1 books, so condition might be an issue... but there will be lots of 9.8 copies graded soon, given the upcoming movie.

So, is Eternal 4 and Rai 0 low print?

Eternal Warrior #4 is about 100,000

Rai #0 is about 150,000

There were times in the past 20 years that both were basically $1 books, so condition might be an issue... but there will be lots of 9.8 copies graded soon, given the upcoming movie.

Hmm, interesting, so there defiantly not easy, nor hard to find?