• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB Spidey Bronze Keys

14 posts in this topic

Looking to buy

Amazing Spider-Man #134 - $30

Amazing Spider-Man #135 - $35

Amazing Spider-Man #136 - $40

Amazing Spider-Man #137 - $35

in strict nm- condition or higher. If you have LMK thumbsup2.gif

If you find those books for those prices, I'd like to shake your hand.

Looking to buy

Amazing Spider-Man #134 - $30

Amazing Spider-Man #135 - $35

Amazing Spider-Man #136 - $40

Amazing Spider-Man #137 - $35

in strict nm- condition or higher. If you have LMK thumbsup2.gif

If you find those books for those prices, I'd like to shake your hand.

Well on these boards where everyone wants NM prices for less then nm books its doubtful. However be prepared to shake my hand as I recently bought an ASM 137 in vf/nm for $25 including shipping off eBay. The deals are out there and I'm looking forward to finding them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I grabbed a 137 on eBay for $20ish awhile back, probably 9.0/9.2 with the only flaw being a single spine bend on the back cover that doesn't break color. Its very possible to get the 134 and 137 at those prices, but HIGHLY unlikely you'll get the 135 and darn near impossible that you'll get the 136.

134 is not a book that commands much excitement, but isn't 137 one that gets some interest?

135 i think is an undervalued book, particularly outside of the minty grades. it's the second punisher appearance and has pretty cool cover, a good F/VF to VF copy should be worth something too!

However be prepared to shake my hand as I recently bought an ASM 137 in vf/nm for $25 including shipping off eBay. The deals are out there and I'm looking forward to finding them. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No doubt there are deals out there, my question is how many of those Ebay NM- books will you end up buying before you finally get a true NM- book.