• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DCBS

9 posts in this topic

Just curious, but are other people receiving notification for cancelled items due to not meeting certain restrictions such as Marvel's ordering minimum?

I've usually order late in the month and have received these notices so I order like the 3rd of the month and i'm still have several things cancelled on me for reasons such as above.

It's starting to get irritating.... :pullhair:

I've dealt with them for many, many years, and I can count the number of cancelled items on one hand. Then again, I don't often chase incentive books, so I may just be lucky.

I just got an email today canceling several Blank variants for various Secret Wars books for not meeting Marvels requirements.

On top of that they raised prices on all the action figure variants for Secret Wars and Star Wars from $3.99 to $8.00.

I just got an email today canceling several Blank variants for various Secret Wars books for not meeting Marvels requirements.

On top of that they raised prices on all the action figure variants for Secret Wars and Star Wars from $3.99 to $8.00.

Yep, plus the new spiderman Renew your Vows books. I never had them cancel but the last 2 months lots of things are being canceled.

I've used Impulse Creations. Not once have they not given me a variant. But, I also list/reserve shortly after the upcoming month's catalog.

I am happy with prices and book condition.

1:10 US$7.60

1:15 $10.49

1:20 $14

1:50 $33

Note: in some instances (Deadpool book or Adams cover), the variant price is higher (~25% higher).