• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC Marvel (raw too) Recap on pg. 100 - Closed

1,149 posts in this topic

Micronauts Annual #2 9.4 $6

Defenders #32 9.2/9.4 $10

Ghost Rider #19 9.4 $24

Ghost Rider #26 9.2 $12

Defenders #89 9.2 $4

Defenders #101 9.4 $8

:takeit:

Thanks, Tim!

Funny story: I went to pull the books and add them to your pile. I found them all except the Defenders #101. I started thinking I messed up and somebody else already bought the book.

It turns out somebody had already bought the book - you. And it was already in your stack of books.

I had marked the book as "sale pending" in the recap, but not the original listing. So I did mess up. But I think it'll work out ok.

Micronauts Annual #2 9.4 $6

Defenders #32 9.2/9.4 $10

Ghost Rider #19 9.4 $24

Ghost Rider #26 9.2 $12

Defenders #89 9.2 $4

Defenders #101 9.4 $8

:takeit:

Thanks, Tim!

Funny story: I went to pull the books and add them to your pile. I found them all except the Defenders #101. I started thinking I messed up and somebody else already bought the book.

It turns out somebody had already bought the book - you. And it was already in your stack of books.

I had marked the book as "sale pending" in the recap, but not the original listing. So I did mess up. But I think it'll work out ok.

Too funny! Your thread is so good I'm buying stuff twice lol.

Seriously though, this how a sales thread should be done. Thanks Barton.

Tim