• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

brrave and bold 25 grade and restoration?

15 posts in this topic

4.5/5.0 and if you dont suspect the black area CT'd I highly doubt the bottom spine is.

The top black area is the usual suspect for CT on this book but I see what he means on the bottom of the spine. Looking at the Back Cover, you can see black along the apex of the spine.

4.5/5.0 and if you dont suspect the black area CT'd I highly doubt the bottom spine is.

The top black area is the usual suspect for CT on this book but I see what he means on the bottom of the spine. Looking at the Back Cover, you can see black along the apex of the spine.

Just looks the least worn to me. It's extremely hard to tell CT from a scan unless its a botch/bleed through job.

Those looks more like stains on the girl's sweater, and an indent in the text box than a tear seal.

Hard to say looking on a monitor, but I don't see any reason to be especially concerned about CT

Those looks more like stains on the girl's sweater, and an indent in the text box than a tear seal.

Hard to say looking on a monitor, but I don't see any reason to be especially concerned about CT

I'd agree here. Really see no indication of color touch. One of the problems with a black light is they are not limited to color touch. Many substances glow under black light. At best they can be used as an indicator to look more closely at an area.

Thankfully you had good scans that stood magnification well. The dots are intact, no extraneous color around the dots, small black lines untouched etc. I see no CT there.

I'd agree here. Really see no indication of color touch. One of the problems with a black light is they are not limited to color touch. Many substances glow under black light. At best they can be used as an indicator to look more closely at an area.

Thankfully you had good scans that stood magnification well. The dots are intact, no extraneous color around the dots, small black lines untouched etc. I see no CT there.

Thx you very much for looking, your opinion is appreciated