• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman Villians In Chocolate

5 posts in this topic

My girlfriend is studying Pastry and has been given an assignment to make a cartoon villian in chocolate. She's not a comic book fan but grew up watching the Batman cartoon shows on TV. She's decided to make a montage of four villians: Cat-Woman, the Penguin, the Joker and Harley Quinn. She's needs to do some research and she's asked me to gather some comics for her. The only problem is that I don't collect Batman comics so I'm not sure which are the best comics to get her. I want to gather a small collection with very visual and quinessential representations of those 4 characters. Which comics should I get?

My girlfriend is studying Pastry and has been given an assignment to make a cartoon villian in chocolate. She's not a comic book fan but grew up watching the Batman cartoon shows on TV. She's decided to make a montage of four villians: Cat-Woman, the Penguin, the Joker and Harley Quinn. She's needs to do some research and she's asked me to gather some comics for her. The only problem is that I don't collect Batman comics so I'm not sure which are the best comics to get her. I want to gather a small collection with very visual and quinessential representations of those 4 characters. Which comics should I get?

You can get Catwoman, Harley, and the Joker all in Batman 613 & 614. Great Jim Lee renditions. As for the Penquin, you can probably find Batman 626-631 cheap. Penquin appears in some of those books, not sure which issues exactly.

For cartoon versions of the villians, hit the bargain bins and look for the Batman Adventure series. There's been a few over the years, but they all pretty much have "Adventures" in the title.

For realistic versions, follow the advice above.

Catwoman. In chocolate. Mmmmm.... cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

With access to the internet, I doubt you need to go out and hunt down a bunch of comics. There are probably only about a gazillion sites out there on Batman and his rogue's gallery. I'd be surprised if you couldn't find all the pictures you need online for free.

I've got the following comics:

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 1

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 2

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 5

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 6

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 8

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 9

BATMAN ADVENTURES, The 10

You want em, pay the postage and I'll ship one or all to you.

((I know this is Marketplace material, but I'm just trying to help!)