• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TALES OF SUSPENSE 35 CGC 7.0 WHITE PAGES!

9 posts in this topic

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Eligible Bidders. No Shamers, Probies or Deadbeats in general. I believe in communication...it's a two-way street...I will always hold up my end...if you don't hold up your end I reserve the right to exit any transaction at my discretion. :devil:

Bidding and Buying. First unequivocal :takeit: in the thread wins the book. Narrative terms such as "Take" or "I'll Take It" are equally acceptable.

(Caveat...if I have an "I'll take it" prior to your posting the :takeit: in the sales thread, that will trump, as many buyers wish to remain anonymous for many reasonable reasons (pretty sure that's the first time I wrote "reasonable reasons" lol )...As soon as I wake up from my natural sleep or self-induced coma, I will post the winner with the appropriate legal information... (thumbs u :devil: )

PMs and Negotiations. I am welcome to PMs and negotiating on the books. I'm not real receptive to discounts to known flippers. In many cases, and completely up to my discretion, I will place a book on hold while we try and reach the deal.

Payment. Paypal, Money Order or Check.

Ask Prices and Shipping. Ask Prices include the price of insured shipping in USA. Canada add $10 bucks. Elsewhere exact price of shipping less $15US. Insurance is generally not available beyond about $600US for international shipping unless I move to higher or alternate tiers...all options are available but not included in the Ask Price. All Ask Prices are "or Best Offer". I am receptive to negotiations, especially for multiple book purchases but am in no hurry to unload these books so the range is in the 10% range/multiple books for now. :grin:

Packaging. No worries here. My packaging is legendary and will become the standard for your expectation, especially for slabbed books, for the rest of your collecting experience. (worship)

Grading. I've added my own notes as applicable to the CGC grade.

Let the sales begin... :wishluck:

TALES OF SUSPENSE 35 NOV 1962 CGC 7.0 WHITE PAGES

Stan Lee stories. Jack Kirby/ Ayers cover art. WATCHER prototype story/cover.

Stories include cover story “I ACCEPTED THE DEADLY CHALLENGE OF ZARKORR!” (Jack Kirby/ Ayers), “I MUST ENTER THE TOMB OF TUT-AM-TUT!” (Jack Kirby/ Ayers), “THE CRACKPOT” (Paul Reinman), “NEVER THREATEN A WITCHMAN!” (Don Heck) and “REVOLT OF THE ROBOTS!” (Steve Ditko). Non artwork story “THE RADIO”.

ASKING $219 SHIPPED US!

TALES%20OF%20SUSPENSE%2035%20CGC%207.0%20W_zps2qrvhcbx.jpg

TOS_35_FC_zpsovi5ljal.jpg

TOS_35_BC_zpsvjsvta8t.jpg