• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNDERWORLD 5: RETURN OF THE PAYCHECK

34 posts in this topic

The last one was horrifically bad.
A whole movie about trying to find her lover, who never even shows up in. All she does is chase a body double for 90 minutes. What was the point? This is a series that should have been a trilogy and stopped while they were ahead (for b-movie sy-fy standards.)

I somewhat agree with the original poster's original title of this thread. It was strictly done to pay off the mortgage.

This movie is going to be BIG!

I saw there's an entire endcap at Walmart specially made to showcase all the Underworld/Resident Evil movies on DVD and Blu Ray.

That's a lot of $5 deals.

lol

I have to wonder where there was a super demand for this one to be produced.

In reality, there was probably a bigger fan desire for a third Sister Act movie. (:

I saw there's an entire endcap at Walmart specially made to showcase all the Underworld/Resident Evil movies on DVD and Blu Ray.

lol

In reality, there was probably a bigger fan desire for a third Sister Act movie. (:

There was a demand by the fans to want to see a film that ends the series. The issue with this story is a few things Michael was suppose to be this ultimate ba, but by the end of the second film he looked stupid and Selene was the real deal. Michael's character was all, but dropped in the 4th film because he was useless and now the writers dropped the daughter angle for this film for the most part why because they don't know how to handle it. The he truth is this was a forced film, in which the actors did not put their heart into this film, no story, and cool stuff mentioned in this film like the change Selene goes through is never even explored. The great thing about this film is that Selena's story came full circle and has ended with a great drop off point for all fans who want to get out, the but see some sort of acceptable ending. I am glad I saw this film for the full circle ending, but would only give this film a 4/10 and off the four films I have seen in the theater this year already this is the worst film and is going to take something special to beat it. Theo James has even said no more Underworld

lol

There was a demand by the fans to want to see a film that ends the series. The issue with this story is a few things Michael was suppose to be this ultimate ba, but by the end of the second film he looked stupid and Selene was the real deal. Michael's character was all, but dropped in the 4th film because he was useless and now the writers dropped the daughter angle for this film for the most part why because they don't know how to handle it. The he truth is this was a forced film, in which the actors did not put their heart into this film, no story, and cool stuff mentioned in this film like the change Selene goes through is never even explored. The great thing about this film is that Selena's story came full circle and has ended with a great drop off point for all fans who want to get out, the but see some sort of acceptable ending. I am glad I saw this film for the full circle ending, but would only give this film a 4/10 and off the four films I have seen in the theater this year already this is the worst film and is going to take something special to beat it. Theo James has even said no more Underworld

If you want more awful, try assassins creed

lol

If you want more awful, try assassins creed

HaHaHa Assassins Creed was picked by my film group to see but we changed it once the reviews came out ahead of time