• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Atlantic City Exclusive Mark Brooks limited & numbered Remarks

27 posts in this topic

There will be another Opp in June for Renew Your Vows in which Mark has the Midtown Comics Exclusive #1. He will be doing head sketches similar to this limited and numbered. He has also placed an order for some colored pens which will allow him to add traces of color to the sketches.

The books will of course be prescreened 9.8s as we will have access to midtowns entire order to pull the best copies for this Opp. Finally I am talking with Adam Kubert and Dan Slott as well to rearrange dates so we might be able to make these triple signed and even 4 times signed if you want Stan Lee.

Mark and Adam at NYC SE

Dan and Stan at SDCC

If you're in my PM chain you'll have first crack at the Opp any left over spots I'll post publicly on the boards. If you want in on the PMs drop me a message with the title Mark Brooks Remark Opp NYC SE