• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel - Just die mutie scum!!! (Uncanny X-Men #600 delayed 5 months!)

17 posts in this topic

This is the worst xmen comic news since

"Chris Bachalo to draw x-men"

which was the worst xmen news since

"Frank Quietly to draw New X-Men"

which was the worst x-men news since

"Gambit is NOT gay"

Too many coincidences and now after secret wars looks like the surviving x-men will be forced off Earth somehow due to the terrigen mist outside the planet and have to colonize another world. Just a way for Marvel to still keep saying oh yeah x characters are still important to us (not really).

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/07/so-what-happens-to-the-x-men-after-secret-wars-spoilers/

That is a bit more outlandish than Black Bolts Son being the forefather of Terrigen Blood Active children (aka mutants) and becomes the godfather of all mutants. Thanks to also being sent back in time by Kang in Uncanny Inhumans #0.

You think this is bad? I was just starting to enjoy the Image title "Red One". At the end of issue #2, they suddenly say that's all and you get to wait until 2016 for the next arc. WTF!

Yup. That wasn't right. And, for the lack of a better term, it was trickery.

And their logic!?? Their logic was to follow the formatting of French volumes. If that is the case, have a normal release schedule and have French trades collect 2 comics at a time.

The idea for Red One originated in 2009!

You think this is bad? I was just starting to enjoy the Image title "Red One". At the end of issue #2, they suddenly say that's all and you get to wait until 2016 for the next arc. WTF!

Yup. That wasn't right. And, for the lack of a better term, it was trickery.

And their logic!?? Their logic was to follow the formatting of French volumes. If that is the case, have a normal release schedule and have French trades collect 2 comics at a time.

The idea for Red One originated in 2009!

I haven't yet read issue 2 but I guess there's no rush.

That is a bit more outlandish than Black Bolts Son being the forefather of Terrigen Blood Active children (aka mutants) and becomes the godfather of all mutants. Thanks to also being sent back in time by Kang in Uncanny Inhumans #0.

Barf. Just.... Barf.

Too many coincidences and now after secret wars looks like the surviving x-men will be forced off Earth somehow due to the terrigen mist outside the planet and have to colonize another world. Just a way for Marvel to still keep saying oh yeah x characters are still important to us (not really).

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/05/07/so-what-happens-to-the-x-men-after-secret-wars-spoilers/

Oh, hell no! :facepalm:

Unfortunately, yeah...

And from what I've read, the only Wolverine coming out of this mess may be Old Man Logan...

I wonder if the Wolverine-statue-crypt-remains-whatever will still be on Earth after this? Or are they going to take him to space with the rest of the mutants?

Unfortunately, yeah...

And from what I've read, the only Wolverine coming out of this mess may be Old Man Logan...

Sad thing is it isnt written by Millar so I dont have high hopes as all. I dont think the magic can be repeated. If not for the lame ending it would have been perfect.