• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Superman #3 Auction! ENDS TONIGHT at 9pm EST

17 posts in this topic

Howdy Folks!,

Gonna offer this one up for auction and see what happens!

RULES:

Minimum Bid is $500. BIN is $2000 to encourage a true and fair auction. Auction will end @ 9pm EST, tomorrow May 20th, 2015. Last time stamped bid before that wins the book. USA shipping is included. I will consider shipping outside of the USA to established members only at cost to the buyer. No probies or HOSers. Payment by Paypal only please.

SUPERMAN #3

QUALIFIED 1.0 FR

Cover is detached. Centerfold is married from another book and detached. Tape repairs on spine. No brittleness. Interior page quality is decent and readable. A solid low grade entry copy if you can overlook the married centerfold.

superman%203_0001.jpg

superman%203_0002.jpg

Thanks for looking and good luck!

--CB

Would like some clarification - are there bidding increments for this book? I am obviously playing but would be disappointed to be sniped by $5

Would like some clarification - are there bidding increments for this book? I am obviously playing but would be disappointed to be sniped by $5

how about 5 cents?

I probably can't/shouldn't add further criteria (specific bidding increments) at this juncture (probably should have at the start though). So high bid before 9pm still rules the day. Though I would like to think that everybody (myself included) would appreciate fair play. This isn't Ebay. And though I can't really stop anybody from doing it at this point, I think we can all agree that sniping by a few cents is in poor taste for this community.