• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dealers

7 posts in this topic

Who is your least favorite and most favorite dealer?

Least= Dealer who works with me the least, grades poorly!

Favorite= Dealer who works with me & grades well!

Redbeards is a favorite!

.........not going to add a "Least favorite" at this time. sorry.gif

Roger at Time machine in NYC = Favorite dealer (good prices,accurate grading, friendly&professional)

Worst would have to be neatstuff on ebay. No surprise there.

All hail Roger! Nice to see him getting some props here... Time Machine is the last "good old-fashioned" back issue comic store in NYC as far as I'm concerned. 1st-and-keys, we've probably been introduced there at some point, but never "officially". Next time, I'm the 6' 5" blonde guy drinking coffee and asking Roger if any "good stuff" has come in (generally on Sundays).

All hail Roger! Nice to see him getting some props here... Time Machine is the last "good old-fashioned" back issue comic store in NYC as far as I'm concerned. 1st-and-keys, we've probably been introduced there at some point, but never "officially". Next time, I'm the 6' 5" blonde guy drinking coffee and asking Roger if any "good stuff" has come in (generally on Sundays).

I know exactly who you are!...and yes we've been introduced. I'm usually there on Sundays as well. I'll be sure to approach you next time I see ya smile.gifthumbsup2.gif

Next time, I'm the 6' 5" blonde guy drinking coffee and asking Roger if any "good stuff" has come in (generally on Sundays).

If you're ever at the San Diego Comic Con, introduce yourself to me. I'll be the guy who looks just like Mel Gibson! devil.gif

acclaim.gif