• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's Left of my Avengers/Cap/Fury Collection-CLOSED

103 posts in this topic

I want all of these! Trying to be good. Don't bring out a 14 lol

:devil:

Avengers #14, FN 6.0, $38

sliver of paper loss lower left corner back cover; half-nickel sized stain leading edge FC (can't see it from the front, but shows on the cover interior)

First appearance of Ogor and the Kallusians. :insane:

avengers14_f.jpgavengers14_r.jpg

I'll take it!!!!

sliver of paper loss lower left corner back cover; half-nickel sized stain leading edge FC (can't see it from the front, but shows on the cover interior)

I'll take it!!!!

^^ ...you got it! What took so long? :D

I'll take it!!!!

1- Buying 2- Busy thinking of what to sell to make it up 3-Knowing I probably won't sell it anyway lol 4-Still trying to enjoy the moment of getting some bad Azz Avengers I've always wanted to own

I'll take it!!!!

1- Buying 2- Busy thinking of what to sell to make it up 3-Knowing I probably won't sell it anyway lol 4-Still trying to enjoy the moment of getting some bad Azz Avengers I've always wanted to own

Nice copy, too! Congrats!

Avengers #13 (Copy B), FN/VF 7.0, $50

light wear on the covers; ; green distributor spray on top edge

First appearance of Count Nefaria, the Maggia, and Avengers Emergency Headquarters. :blahblah:

avengers13b_f.jpgavengers13b_r.jpg

:takeit:

Avengers #13 (Copy B), FN/VF 7.0, $50

light wear on the covers; ; green distributor spray on top edge

First appearance of Count Nefaria, the Maggia, and Avengers Emergency Headquarters.

:takeit:

^^ Thanks!

I sold my Avengers #26 a while back, but I do have a Fantastic Four #26, which is the 4th Avengers cross-over...let's do that instead :idea: :

Fantastic Four #26, GD/VG 3.0, $48

staple surface rust – no migration to paper; couple spots of paper loss fc edge; heavy wear

ff26_f_zps592dfdc3.jpg

ff26_r_zps85f51dad.jpg